Monday, August 13, 2007

First official blog and pics



So, I'm just getting into this whole blogging thing...

I've been focusing on taking better shots and doing less editing. Jillian and Libby are my favorite subjects so far. Libby photographs perfect every time because of her contrast. And it's been tough getting Jillian to smile. The only thing that seems to do the trick is to sing her the WonderPets song. She is truly nuts over those guys. She's been great over the past couple of weeks with a camera in her face. I think she sees her own reflection in the glass, and it intrigues her.

I am feeling pretty overwhelmed with this entire process. I can't stop thinking about the possibilities, and I want to be really good at what I do. I am truly inspired by some of the photographers I've seen out there. Their work is amazing and it moves me. There are shots i see and I actually have to catch my breath. I will take shots like that someday, I'm sure I will. But for now, I'll practice and gear up for some photography classes. I haven't decided if I want to do it online or in person. My schedule at work is pretty hectic right now.

It's late, an I should climb into bed now. So I'll leave you with this pic I took of Jillian today on our walk...I wonder what's going on in that sweet little head of hers...goodnight.

No comments: