Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's here...

My new camera arrived yesterday. After much research, I went with the Canon 40D and a new 17-50 2.8 wide-angle lens. These were the first couple pics to come out of the camera. I'm in luv and can't wait to get to know my new friend better!
If you're wondering what my beautiful subject is, it's a sling that was made for Jillian and I by my friend, Jessica of HeartStringSlings . Thank you, Jessica!

Oh, come on...what would a new post be without some crazy cute shots of Jillian? Ok, so here ya go!

1 comment:

Emily said...

when my D80 came in the mail, i wanted to cry! i seriously slept with it right by my bed the first night. there is nothing better than a new camera. your shots are amazing!
of course your subject is pretty special too! she is such a cutie!
emily