Monday, September 3, 2007

Home Sweet Home


Whew! We're back from a long weekend "up North". By the way, if you haven't been "up North" in Michigan, you're simply missing out. It's a refreshing change of pace this time of year. This was also our very first vacation together as a family. We had a blast! We bounced around from Houghton Lake to Ludington and a couple places in between. Lake Michigan is as beautiful as ever, and I haven't been over there in awhile *sniff*.

So we're home...check my e-mail...to my surprise, a message from Erin Drallos - an inspiring local photographer. Her link would be the one titled "my all time favorite". I was floored and flattered that she took the time to contact me and offer some encouraging words. Her work is amazing. Also, some encouraging words from Meegan Littlefield, another inspiring photographer whose work I just adore. Just what I needed after a long weekend.

Ok, so of course, we took a billion pictures. We had a chance to catch a sunset, have a picnic, and dig our little toes in the shores of Lake Michigan. We had a great time, but there's no place like home!

No comments: