Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lesson One

Well, I'm deep into lesson one with Amber Ludlow. This week is all about my basics... ISO, shutterspeed and aperature. And finally, we get some sunshine here in Michigan, so I can get going on this week's assignment! I really wanted to have good natural light, and it was almost dark when I got home from work, arrrgh. I thought about pulling out my seamless white backdrop, and I may still do so...stay tuned

Finally, done...doesn't call for a drumroll, that's for sure. So the assignment was one subject, (not a person) different settings. These were shot in Manual Mode (yay for me!) with my 50 mm 1.4 lens. Yeah, I know, I'm so fantastically creative. Bottles of wine. It's been a long week. And yes, I cracked one open when I was done!

1 comment:

Emily said...

i just read the blogroll thread:)
now i get to read your blog!
looking forward to this class.
although i am already being a slacker...i JUST took my photos:)
emily